1. Creates brand awareness, recognition & builds trust.
"I wonder which beer to choose" Image source link.2. Relatively inexpensive.
3. Quick to roll out installation to several sites. Internal vinyls don’t require street permits to install and can be done come rain or shine.
4. Maximum visual impact, first thing shoppers see when entering store, planting the seed.
"Look at me! Look at me" Image source link.
5. Opportunity to reach customers outside the stores demographic; Advertising on the shop front reaches footfall from potential consumers that are just passing the store. Depending on you demographic there is opportunity to be in the back ground of one of the millions of images that gets uploaded to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , Snapchat etc daily. Potentially those images online will keep your campaign alive on social media long after the vinyls come down; reaching an endless potential.
6. Quick to install and remove without causing any damage to windows.
7. Opportunity to increase social media followers and link physical store to online store.
8. Increase customer shopping experience especially if its interactive.
Image source link.
9. Increased sales with brand recognition.
10. Great for localised advertising. Products that sell better in different areas can be focussed on. Create campaigns specific to regions.
Although this signage isn't a vinyl; the concept could be created with vinyl's. Imagine an in-store illusion of your choice..... Image source link.